We are currently working on the agenda and the programme committee is looking for presentations and lightning talks related to peering and technical topics of interconnection.
Your presentation should address
- Interconnection Automation
- Regional Peering
- Interconnection and Peering Internet Governance and Regulatory Topics
- Economic and Product Trends
- Peering/Interconnection Strategy
- Interesting findings about peering
- 100GE and beyond
Presentations must be of a non-commercial nature. Product or marketing heavy talks are strongly discouraged.
Submissions of presentations should be made to the programme committee firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author's name and e-mail
- Presentation title
- Slides (if available)
- Time requested
|Presentation Abstract Deadline||18/07/2016 12:00 UTC|
|Final Selection of Speakers||29/07/2016|
|Presentation Slides Submission Deadline||02/09/2016 12:00 UTC|